Sunday 24 July 2011

Introduction

Hello there,

My name is Eustacia, I am a wife and mother of 2 boys with another bub due at the end of the year. I have always loved arts and crafts, however, not until the beginning of 2011 did I discover the joys of quilting!

I joined a craft group to relax and do my beading, however, after several weeks of viewing gorgeous quilts created by my fellow crafters I knew I had to have a go at one myself. That was in March... I have now COMPLETED 2 quilts, have 4 partially completed, helped my 12 year old sister to create her own quilt and have almost completed a quilted craft bag to carry  my supplies in. I am addicted!

I have to admit that I do not think I would have been as interested in quilting, if I not had access to the quilting machine at my craft group ~ I cannot begin to imagine how exhausting it would be to quilt a double quilt on my little machine at home!

Through this blog I hope to keep a record of all the quilts I create and a little story behind how the fabrics have been chosen and who it has been created for

Thanks for reading,

Eustacia x

No comments:

Post a Comment